Tuesday, April 6, 2010

STS April Challenges

Today I thought I would share some layouts I did in the Stuff To Scrap April Forum Challenges. The challenges are so much fun and every 500 points earned is $5.00 to the STS Store. You really should join the STS Forum and do the challenges each month. Go here to join: http://stufftoscrap.com/forums/

For the Quote Challenge your given a quote to use in your layout. April's Quote Challenge is "Friends are the Sunshine of Life". Here is my layout of me and my girlfriend Gloria at the Scrapbook Expo. I used the kit 'Butterfly Garden' by Rainamoon. Image is linked to Stuff To Scrap store.


For the Template challanges, you're given a template that serves as a starting point for your layout. Here is my April Template Challange using the kit 'Hip, Hop, Hooray' by This Little Missy. It's a perfect little Mini Kit for your Spring and Easter pictures. Image linked to store.

For the Use it or Lose it challenge your given a free mini kit and you must use everything in the kit. Sometimes this can be very challenging to use all the elements and papers in the kits. Here is my layout of my daughter and her boyfriend at the Festival Of Colors. The mini kit is called 'Felt Like Gardening' by Scrapalicious Cereal and you can pick it up for free right now. Image linked.

There is a forum challenge called WOW, which stands for Word of the Week. Each week a random word is chosen and your layout must revolve around that word. This weeks WOW is 'April'. Here is my layout using the kit 'April Showers' by Becky Young Designs. This is a great kit for all your Spring memories! Image linked to store.


I hope you will join us in the fun at http://stufftoscrap.com/forums/

Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them all!! Thanks girlfriend, you did awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete