Monday, May 17, 2010

Get Wild and Crazy

Check out this bright and colorful "Get Wild and Crazy" kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole. It has so many fun elements, and the papers are super cute. You'll love it! Images linked.


and there is a QP set available too.

Check out my layouts, I think they turned out really cute. My layouts are linked to my gallery too, check it out and leave me some love :)



And don't forget about the daily sales going on at Stuff to Scrap, you'll get some great deals. Have fun shopping!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! But, when I click on it to view it close up, I have to log in to Stuff To Scrap, of course, and when I do, the layout is not there. What's up with that??? But I seriously like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this one, the colors are so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete