Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Schools In & Freebie

Here's another fantastic collab kit for all your back to school pictures. This is a collab kit called "Schools In" by Scrap Happens To Me and Designs by Christi. It has lots of cute paper and elements. Grab it HERE. Or click on kit preview, it's linked to the store. Plus it's on sale right now for 30% off!

Here's a layout I did using this kit of my cute grandkids showing off their new back packs. If you want to see more cute layouts using this kit, check out Scrap Happens To Me's blog, HERE.

I've also made a Quick Page Freebie for you to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete