Sunday, November 21, 2010

Totally Awesome

I'm so excited to tell you that I've joined HD Creations, another fantastic STS Designers team. Now look at this awesome kit that has just been released by Heather at HD Creations called "Totally Awesome". I love this kit. The bright fun colors are perfect for scrapping all kinds of photo's.

Here is a preview of the kit and it's linked to the store at STS. There are also coordinating cardstock and some adorable Quick Pages too. Check them all out HERE.


You can pick up the kit and the quick pages for 30% off and if you do buy the kit you can get the cardstock for free by using code HDC_ta_cardstockaddon, but that's only good until friday so pick it up now. Don't miss out on this fantastic sale!

Check out my layouts I did using this kit. My granddaughter Chloe is so dang cute and such a show off.



Have a great day and happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment