Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

2010 has gone by so fast, I can't believe tomorrow will be 2011.
I hope you had plenty of time to relax and enjoy the holiday season and I hope you took lots of pictures so you can start scrapping.

Meagan's Creations has just released some New Year Word Art. Preview is linked to her store at STS.


My 1st layout is of my beautiful daughter Kim and my grandson Kyler. I love this picture of them. My daughgter Nicole took their picture and if you're interested in having your pictures taken, you can email Nicole at Parkermontage@gmail.com for prices and questions you might have. The kit I used for my 1st layout is called It's a Girl Thing by Meagan's Creations. You can pick it up at STS here.



This next layout is of my girlfriends and daughters at our annual Christmas get together. The kit I used for this layout is called Cookies For Santa by Flower Scraps. It's also available at STS.



Enjoy the new year and be safe. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: