Monday, February 21, 2011

Shake It by Digi-Designs by Nicole

Happy Monday ladies. Ok, so you all know I love Zumba. I'm so addicted and love going to classes as often as I can. I have some of the best instructors who make each class so fun to go to. They have so much energy, it's amazing and besides that they are so dang beautiful. Well with that being said, I need to let you know about a fantastic Kit Digi-Designs by Nicole has out called "Shake It". You'll love the bright cheerful colors and the elements are really cute, plus you can use this kit for your Zumba pictures or any other exercise pictures you may have. Preview is linked to store and if I was you I'd pick it up now while it's on sale for 35% off.

Here are a couple layouts I did using this kit. Look how adorable my instructors at Zumba are.

For this layout, I thought I'd give you some info about Zumba and a few of the different classes you can go to. They also have other classes too.

You may want to stop by Nicole's blog (here) and pick up some freebie's her CT has for you.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment