Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ice Cream Parlor and Freebie's

I hope you all had a great 4th of July holiday. I sure did. We went boating and played in the water and also tried our luck at fishing and didn't catch any. But next time we will!

Now to the fun stuff...
Designs by Snowlady has just released a new kit called Ice Cream Parlor. It's perfect for your trips to the ice cream parlor! Plus it's on sale for $2.50 right now. Kit preview is linked to the store.

Here's a layout I did of my youngest brother.

And here are a couple of 12 x 12 Quick Page Freebie's I did for you. Hope you like them. Click on previews to pick them up.



Have a wonderful week and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete