Monday, August 15, 2011

Deep Blue Sea and Bracket Templates

Happy Monday! Check out these new products that have just been released at Stuff to Scrap.
The first one I want to show you is from Digital Scrap Fun, it's a new kit called Deep Blue Sea. It's perfect for all your beach pictures, ocean and aquarium pictures too. Plus there are coordinating Quick Pages available and the kit and quick pages are on sale this week. Be sure to grab them now! Preview linked to the store or you can click HERE.


Here are a couple of layouts I did with this kit


and here's a 12 x 12 freebie quick page I made for you. Click on preview to pick it up.


Next I want to show you Bracket Templates by Digi-Designs by Nicole. Preview is linked to the store.


and here's a layout I did using the newly released templates.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment