Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Layouts

Today I thought I'd post a few layouts that I've been working on. I love them and hope you do too. You can purchase the kits from www.stufftoscrap.com

This layout of the 1981 Corvette was done using the kit Crazy 'bout Campin' Out by Growing Pains Scrapped. I love the bright colors in this kit. I actually did this layout last year when we got the Vett out of the paint shop.

This layout of my Grandparents was done using the kit Loads of Love by Scraps N Pieces. The papers and elements in the kit are so beautiful. You'll love it!! Image linked to store.

I love this layout. It is so simple and I love the jeep going down the dirt hill. The kit is Boys and Their Toys by Scraps N Pieces. This is one of my favorite kits. Image linked.
This layout of my adorable Granddaughter Madi was done using the kit Girlfriends by Growing Pains Scapped. There are so many adorable elements in this kit. Image linked.

and this layout of 2 of my granddaughters was done using kit Baby Girl by Becky Young Designs. This is a perfect kit for a new baby girl, however as you can see from my layout it can be used for any ages. Image linked.
Have a great day!














No comments:

Post a Comment