Friday, April 15, 2011

2 new kits just released

Happy Friday everyone. I'm so glad the weekend is finally here. Now I just hope we have some nice weather (no snow or rain please). Plus I have 2 great kits to show you today, you'll love them both!

The first one is an Easter kit called Egg Hunt by HD Creations. I love, love, love the colors in this kit and the elements are so cute! Plus it's on sale right now for only $2.50. Check it out, image is linked to the store.

Here's my layouts I did using this cute Easter kit.



The next kit is from Meagan's Creations called As Wonderful as She. It's so elegant and perfect for those special women in your life, whether it be your Mother, Grandmother, Sister, Daughter, Aunt or best friend. There is also cardstock, clusters and word art that coordinate with this kit. Or you can buy the bundle and save. Image is linked to the store.


And here's my layouts. I love my Great Grandmother and Sister so much and I think my layouts turned out super cute.




I hope you have a wonderful day and a fun weekend.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment