Monday, August 2, 2010

Keylime Pie

I'm happy to announce that I have just joined "Designs by Snowlady" creative team and I'm excited to work with her and the other team members. Check out what she has just released, it's called "Keylime Pie" and is available at STS. I love the colors in this kit, there is so much you can do with it. It can be used with a variety of photo's from family reunions to summer pictures.
The kit preview is linked to the store. The kit is only $2.50 this week so pick it up while it's on sale.


and here are a couple layouts I did using her kit. I think they turned out really cute.


and I even made a QP Freebie for you! Preview is linked, so grab it while you can.


Be sure to check out Designs by Snowlady's blog for more freebies... Click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete