Monday, August 9, 2010

Terrific Two's

I love Mondays! Not only do I get to go over to my daughter's house to digital scrap all day but I get to play with my grandchildren too!! I also like Mondays because there are new kits being released at Stuff To Scrap.

Here is a new collab kit called "Terrific Two's" by Rainamoon Scraps and The Scrappy Kat. They are doing something a little different with this kit. They are offering this kit FREE, each part for one day only. Here is how it's going to work. Monday (today, August 9th) you'll get the papers, Tuesday elements, Wednesday the Alpha's, and on Thursday you'll get quick pages that their CT's have made.

So if you like FREE kits, check out Rainamoons Blog and start picking it up. Go HERE.
If you'd rather just purchase it at the STS store go HERE. It's on sale this week for 25% off.

Here are the previews of the kit and a couple of layouts I did using this kit.



This layout is of a fishing boat Bryan just brought home to fix up. He loves to work on projects and this is just one of his many.


and this one is of my silly grandsons!

Enjoy this new collab kit and have fun scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment