Thursday, October 7, 2010

Costume Party and Quick Page Freebie

I love Halloween, do you? Misty at Designs by Snowlady has just released a new kit called "Costume Party" at Stuff to Scrap. It is so cute and has so many fun papers and elements. It is on sale for $2.50 until October 16th, check it out HERE or click on preview and head to the store.

With this new kit I made my October Desktop. The picture is of me and my daughters at our Halloween Party. We have so much fun together, and don't we look so cute?!

Another picture from our halloween party. They're trying to make a face like the skeleton their holding has. LOL, so dang funny!!

This layout is of Rick all dressed up as Frankenstein. Don't you just think Frankenstein is funny with a nike shirt on and a goatee? LOL.

I made a quick page FREEBIE for you to enjoy, click on preview and pick it up.

If you like freebie's head over to Designs by Snowlady's blog, some of her CT's have freebie's available too, go check it out HERE.
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: