Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tea for Two and a freebie

Wow, what a busy week I've had. I went on a road trip with my sister to visit our Dad who lives in Mill Creek Washington (by Seattle) and had the best time ever. When my sister and I get together we have so much fun and we laugh so much. It was wonderful to see my Dad and be able to spend some time with him and his wife. So that is the reason this blog is so late. I'm sorry because it's so dang cute and you won't want to miss it. Check it out!!

Designs by Snowlady has released this adorable kit called "Tea for Two". It has the cutest elements and papers, you need to check it out AND it's on sale this week. Preview is linked to store.


Here are some layouts I did using this kit.





And a couple of freebie cluster frames I did for you to enjoy! Image's are linked.
You might want to head over to Design's by Snowlady's blog and pick up some other freebies. Click HERE.




Hope you enjoy, happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment