Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cute Kits and my Layouts

I'm so excited to show you some more great kits and my cute layout's I did with them. All images are linked to the store.

This is from STS June BAK, Slumber Bug by Digital Scrap Fun.


My layout of Bryan and Chloe.


Flock of Flamingo's by Designs By Snowlady

and my layout of my adorable youngest Granddaughter, Sadie.


Next Kit is called Love by Every EverAfter Moment Designs

and a layout of my daughter Kim, whom we dropped off on the side of the Interstate.



I saved the best for last. It's a Collab Kit called Taylor. This kit was created to help raise money for a beautiful 11 year old girl named Taylor. She was diagnosed with a childhood form of cancer called Rhabdomyosarcoma. 100% of the money received from the purchase of this kit will go toward Taylor's medical expenses. The kit is only $5.99, so please open your wallets and your hearts and help Taylor and her family out. All donations are greatly appreciated with much love.
Thanks to all those who donated their time and talent to make this beautiful collab kit possible. Image linked to the blog where you can find out more information about this kit and to purchase it.

and my layouts.



I hope you have a wonderful day and remember, it's your life, scrap it!

No comments:

Post a Comment