Monday, June 27, 2011

Template Temptations Volume 11

Hello to all my scrapping friends. I hope you had a great weekend. I did, and the weather was beautiful here in Utah. Bryan bought an old boat last year to fix up so we could take the grandchildren fishing. Well he's worked so hard on it and we took it for a test ride. We went to Utah Lake and had a blast. We didn't fish, we played in the water. I'll have to do some layouts of the pictures that we took.

Anyway, sometimes I'm in such a hurry to get my layouts finished that I use a template and today I want to show you a new template that's just been released. Thanks to Digi-Designs by Nicole, she's released Template Temptations Volume 11. Image linked to store.


Here's a layout I did using it. I used June's BAK, Just the Boys by Designs by Snowlady for the kit. I love the bright colors in this kit.
Images linked to the store.


Have a wonderful day and happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment