Sunday, February 17, 2013

Quick Page Freebies

I know, it's been a long time since I've posted anything on my blog.  I keep telling myself I need to post more often.  It's not that I don't have time because I do.  I've just been playing around and trying to come up with some new kits.  I've also been playing and enjoying my youngest granddaughter Paisley.  I watch her every day and enjoy every minute of it.  I love watching her change day by day and it won't be long until she's walking.  I can't wait!





















Anyway I made a new kit called Cool and Calm.  I choose the name because the colors relaxed me and made me feel calm.  Strange, huh?  It's a great kit to scrap outdoor pictures with and I needed the kit to scrap some Moab pictures.
However you can scrap a lot of different pictures with it as well.

Here's a preview of the quick pages.  I hope you like them.  If you'd like to grab them from 4 shared, the preview is linked.



Here are some layouts I did using this kit and yes, the pictures are from a side by side ride in Moab, Utah with some friends.























Enjoy and happy scrapping.  I swear I'll be back soon, LOL.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment