Friday, April 1, 2011

New kits released today

I have 3 new kits to show you today and they are cute! This is not an April's fool's day joke either, check them out and see for yourself how cute they really are! Previews are linked to the store.

1st kit is Bundle Of Joy by HD Creations. She is expecting a baby and has no idea what sex it is so she did a cute kit that can be used for either. There is also coordinating Quick Pages available too. You can pick up the kit and the quick pages for only $2.50 each until next Friday. Don't miss out on this sale.
I did 2 layouts with her kit because I wanted you to see how versatile it is. You don't have to use this kit for a baby, be creative and use it for any of your pictures. Preview is linked to the store.



The next 2 kits are from Stuff To Scrap's April Build A Kit. I love the colors in these kits and had a lot of fun working with them.
The first one is from Digital Scrap Fun called Tween Boy. Preview is linked to store.


This one is from Designs By Snowlady called My Boys. Previews are linked to store.



I hope you like these kits as much as I do and that you go pick them up soon.
Have a great day and remember it's your life, scrap it!

No comments:

Post a Comment