Friday, April 8, 2011

New Templates by Meagan's Creations

I'm so glad it's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Not sure why because the weather here in Utah isn't going to be nice and sunny. It's going to be cold and windy and probably even some snow on the ground in the valley with 1 to 3 feet of new snow in the mountains. Makes me wonder if Spring is really here. I've already planted a lot of flowers my front yard and have had to cover them up at nights so they make it through our cold weather.
Anyway, I do have some good news and that's some new templates to show you from Meagan's Creations. The first one is called Cut Out Templates and the second one is called Easter Template Vol. 1. They are only $2.00 each. Previews are linked to the store.


Here are my layouts of my sweet, adorable granddaughter. She's so much fun to have around and loves to have her picture taken.



Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment