Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Paradise by Digi-Designs by Nicole

Check out the bright fun colors and great embellishments in this newly released kit called Paradise by Digi-Designs by Nicole. It's a perfect kit to scrap all your summer photo's, not to mention it's a great kit to scrap your Hawaii or Cancun pictures too and it's on sale for 30% off this week only, so grab it now! There are also coordinating solid papers available and Quick Pages too. Or you can purchase the bundle and save even more. Preview image is linked to her store.

Here is a layout I did of my granddaughter playing while we were camping. She's so adorable!

and here's a layout I did of some flowers in Hawaii. I loved Hawaii and took so many pictures of flowers and tree's and bushes. Everything in Hawaii was so beautiful. I sure hope I get to go back and visit Paradise again.
Also be sure to check out Stuff to Scrap's $2.00 Tuesday. There are some really cute kits on sale today only. Check them out HERE.
These are just a few they can pick up today for $2.00. Images linked to the store.



Have a great day and happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment