Monday, October 31, 2011

2012 4x6 Calendar Templates and Quick Pages

Happy Halloween to all of you that celebrate this day. I know my grandchildren love to go trick or treating and they hope to get a lot of candy. Our family had our annual Halloween Party Friday night and it was so much fun. I can't wait to get some layouts done.

Today I want to show you what Designs By Snowlady has released. The preview is linked to the store, be sure to look at the quick pages while you're there. Keep in mind that these would make a great gift idea.


Here's a January layout I did using the template. So simple to use!


Head over to Designs By Snowlady's blog and see all the exciting things happening.
She is having a sale today only, check out all her great kits.



Have a wonderful day. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment