Friday, October 14, 2011

Template Freebie

The sun is out and it looks like a beautiful day here in Utah. Plus, it's Friday! I've been busy getting our things gathered for another trip to Little Sahara Sand Dunes and I'm so excited to go and have some fun. I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend too. If not, just relax at home and get some digital scrapping done. And to make your digi-scrapping easy and fast I've made another freebie template for you. I hope you enjoy it. Template in png, psd and tiff. Preview linked.



Here's a layout I did using my template. The great thing about templates is you can arrange it how you want.


The kit I used is from Digi-Designs by Nicole called HallowScream. It has so many fun Halloween elements in this kit, plus you'll love the papers and it's just in time for all your Halloween pictures. Kit preview is linked to the store.



Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment