Saturday, October 15, 2011

Recipe Card Templates

Want to get your recipes scrapped? Well nows the perfect time. Designs By Snowlady has just released her 2nd set of Recipe Templates. This is a great way to share recipes with family and friends. I'm using these templates to make a special gift for a friend of mine. I think she'll love them. The templates come in 4x6 and 5x7 so you can choose your size. Plus templates make everything so fast and easy to use. Another great way to use these templates is to make Brag Book pages out of them. Image linked to store.


Here are 2 recipe's I made to share. These are so yummy, I think you'll like them, I sure do!



Head over to Designs By Snowlady's blog and check out the other great recipes.

And don't forget to head over to Stuff To Scrap too for the Mystery Madness Sale. Preview linked to the store.

Have a great day and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment