Monday, February 27, 2012

Freebie "Daddy's Girl"

Wow, it's been a crazy past week. Not only have I been sick but I'm in the Designer Darling Competition at Stuff to Scrap. For Round 4 we we're to create a mini kit using inspiration from a photo we received and we could only use CU items that they provided us and we were to create the rest. Talk about a tough challenge for me. I don't have a nice camera or scanner, so that made it more difficult for me. The photo we received was a picture of a new beautiful baby boy. As soon as I saw the picture I thought of my new Granddaughter and this picture of her in an outfit that her Daddy love's. Look how cute!


So then I thought I should make my kit using the colors in the photo and named the kit "Daddy's Girl".
Like I said it was a real challenge for me to do this kit but I had fun and tried to do a good job. If I had more time I probably would have added a few different elements, like a princess.

I hope you like this kit. To download this kit free go HERE. Pick up the other free kits while your there too.
And please do me a favor and Vote for me Junfunkie Designs ~ Daddy's Girl HERE
Moving on to the next round doesn't depend on who gets the most votes but it helps. So please take a minute and vote.

Thanks and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment