Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vote for Me and pick up freebie's

Time to vote on round 2 Designing Darling Competition at Stuff To Scrap. Here's my FREE mini kit called Little Blue Girl. Please vote for me ~ Junfunkie Designs. I really want to continue on to round 3 and will need your votes. Thanks!
Preview is linked to my gallery at Stuff To Scraps forum so you can leave me some love. I'd love to hear what you think about this kit. Then please vote for me HERE. Little Girl Blue ~ Junfunkie Designs. Thanks.



Have a great day and remember, it's your life, scrap it!
Hugs and Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Love the Little Blue Girl mini kit, but can't download or vote for it. Stuff to Scrap said Junfunkie Designs is an invalid referrer. Could you let me know what a valid referrer name is? Thanks and good luck!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete