Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sweet Tweets and a freebie and Only You

Designs by Snowlady has released this cute kit called Sweet Tweets. This kit is perfect for so many pictures and I love the cute birds and butterflies.
Preview is linked to the store, grab it while it's on sale for $2.50.


My layout.

And a Quick Page freebie. Click on preview to download


Digi-Designs By Nicole has released "Only You". This kit is so cute, it's perfect to scrap your date night pictures but versatile enough to scrap other pictures as well.

Here's a couple of layouts I did using this kit.



So let me tell you a little bit about my layouts. I joined a group called Utah's sXs Group. Every month we get together and go riding. On some of our group rides we camp out as well. It's been such a fun group to join. The people in the group are so friendly and we have so much fun with everyone. If you have a sXs and live in Utah, let me know and maybe you could meet up with us for one of our rides. Who knows, you may have so much fun, you'd want to join our group too.

I hope you're all having a fantastic day, happy scrapping!

2 comments: