Friday, February 17, 2012

Thanks for voting

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in round 2 at Stuff To Scrap. I made it to round 3 and this round we are to create our own designer resources. Not just anything – an extraction. Our job this round is to photograph/scan some items and extract them. Now this is going to be a real challenge to me because I've never extracted anything before. This is something I've really wanted to learn for a long time so nows my chance. Wish me luck!

Here's a layout I made with my Round 2 kit, Little Girl Blue. I think it's pretty cute, maybe it's because of the cute picture, LOL



and another layout....


Have a wonderful day and be sure to come back the beginning of next week to see my extractions for round 3.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment