Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Owl Always Love You

I love the month of February. There's so much love going around and speaking of love check out this cute kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole. It's called Owl Always Love You. And it's30% off until Saturday the 11th. Click on the preview and pick it up!

Here's a layout I did of my adorable granddaughter Madison holding my new granddaughter Paisley for the first time. Madison absolutely loves Paisley and didn't want to put her down.

I hope you've all had a chance to pick up the free mini kits that are in the forum at Stuff To Scraps Designer Darling Competition. If not here's a link (HERE) leave them some love too.
Also please vote for your 3 favorite kits (HERE,) go to Round 1 Voting and make sure you vote for mine, You're So Tweet by Junfunkie Designs. Thanks!


Be sure to come back on the 14th and see what I have for you. I think you'll love it!


Thanks and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you for your wonderful creations and I wish you success in your designing ventures.

    I would like to suggest kindly, that you put everything into a folder before you zip the file. This is one of their requirements and I don't want you to lose out because of a minor incident.

    I really love your mini.

    ReplyDelete